Thursday, September 14, 2006

used to be my e-pal

I used to have a e-pal few years back. at first, quite ok caused he is my forwarded mail supplier and we also later become friend and in fact i also introduce him few friends.
Not easy to find a true friends...and for some reasons we stop communicate to each other in recent year.

I doubtful maybe my requirement to qualify for the word "FRIEND" is very strict. I have lower down my expectation very much after all these years. no expectation mean no dissapointment

but about this so call my longest epal...maybe he is a good guy but the fact is he always tell me the story that make me doubtfull and i just don't know how to explain.
He will keep telling you he promoted...from 4k to 6k and etc within a year "in my heart what are you going to proves?" ok just cool... i just ignorelah and congrate him.

When i lost my nissan, he will advise me to buy BMW, CLK etc. am i normal if i was thinking that he is actually not honest and trying to prove something? where the hell i can afford it lah? ... and i just act normal and told him that i can't afford it now but doesn't mean that i can't in future. he will just call you to tell you that his friend wanna sell his CLK... APAlah... is this a correct channel.
this is no ending story... much more thing bla bla bla, and very naturally in my mind!!! yau mou ahhhh!!! I knew him about six year and i never ever have the chance to see his car...from his Camry to his BMW bla bla bla...

and today 13/09/06 for certain reason, we did communicate and I "Cha" him "kau lik"

e-pal : hi wat a surprise that you can forward mail to me.......btw how r u??
(The reason, i am very "tai leong" (forgiveness), i have just forwarded mail to friends in he is in the list)

me : You must have did something bad in order for you to think like this…I am very good. How about you?

e-pal : me damn good... coz i am now at chian shenzhen.

me : What is so damn good about shenzen. The food is expensive… and crime rate is very high. You better be careful.
This is what happen to my friend working in shanghai. He won’t stay at shenzen for anything not related to work. He will choose to go back to shanghai immediately after meeting. Probably he just picky..

e-pal : ai ya never mind lah whether the thing is expensive or not coz i m not using my pocket money to pay for those thing wat..... everything is cover by company. crime rate is totally no concern with me lah coz i in and out is guide by security guard fr the supplier company :)
(security guard!! believe him?)

me : You bring the security guard back to the hotel? such a waste, like “cho kam” (prisoner) If the guard is women, nice lah. I think probably you like the “pak ku” (chinese prostitue) there, but don’t go alone!!! Bring along your security guard. The thing there is really cheap except the food. Don’t eat too much, jaga your weight

e-pal : ha... they do got arange girl sercive too :P you already got bb??how's yr work??alreaedy promoted??this month end i m going to siem reap for holiday hehehe.....

me : Aiya!! Becarefull of aids!!. And also becarefull “pak ku” con your money!!!
Will go holiday during raya and Christmas. Probably will go either siem reap/Hanoi and new Zealand!! Involve in project now and really hard for planning. I have to cancel the trip to hong kong/macau/zuhai … probably will re-plan. My friends work at zuhai, maybe will go to visit him.
The other work at su zhou, shanghai and shan tou… they all know each other, and we have plan to meet somewhere… and is pretty hard caused very hard to find a good time.


e-pal : ic i went to hk disneyland that day hmm.... damn nice oso lah.siem reap will go this month end lotz of ppl say nice oso but one thing is we hv to use USD there :(


me : Disneyland… most people said not nice.. very hot and not many thing yet. What time they start the firework…
Friend just come back and told me that hoi yeung kong yuen better. but Disneyland still in my plan, think have to pay more instead of taking the cheap air ticket..
Was lucky caused air asia did refund me some money!!


e-pal : the firework start at 8pm and hoi yeong kong yean no body go there anymore then will close the door this year end. the disneyland is depend on when you go if summer sure lah damn hot.....

me : Aiya… the firework is the closing part… they close so early ka…I done the survey with friends caused Disney was in my plan. And also browse the info thru the internet… yaloh… may be that day they close early caused you are going there.
(just "taruh" only, already bueh tahan)

e-pal : eh do you know weekday they close on 8pm?? and weekend only the close late?? if you donno pls dont simply say but it ok??............damn it

me : I thought they close early caused you are there… “yeung sui” (ugly)
(hahaha!!! hopefully will end here but he still shoot me back)

e-pal : next time not yet go a place dont simply tembak like "chi siew siew pan toy piew" understand!!!!!

me: It’s doesn’t matter!!! I am very happy today. hahahaha
(Caused just have the satisfaction to make him angry and taruh him )

e-pal : you happy is good lah...me too coz i can now travel the world with free from company no need to headache think about cheap airline or wat budget :)
(aiyah tak mati lagi!!! ezzzzzzzz bueh tahan anymore)

me: Go to shenzen is travel around the world already ka…aiyak, how many countries in this worldlah…or your company have branch in every country… and send you there to enjoy…
Good for you… you rather don’t quit!!! Maybe they will give you share also!!

(now is 14/09/06 9:18am.....I just cannot keep quite, will taruh him back whenever he send me mail... if still cannot I will employ consultants)

e-pal: yupe i do enjoy with this company coz they give me promotion and 5 figure income...better than some ppl still stick with one company with income 4 figure??? and no promotion?? he....... my travel place include Germany,uk,china,japan,hongkong,thailand,cambodia he.... important is free with 5 star class hotel....and no need to look for budget lah kena look for other friends lah to bring around lah.......headache lah u know if we need budget then only can travel ha........
(heard the five figure income so many times...)

me:“Nge tung ngo hok ko yue loi san jeong yau wa lei chi meh”
The pride is not from our own man!!! Is the pride other people give you

(conversation ends 14/09/06)

I always feel enlighthen when this steven chow remind me of his quote in Kung Fu “Nge tung ngo hok ko yue loi san jeong yau wa lei chi meh”
I always have the positive thinking about this quote!! its really work when somebody show off!!! or looking down on us. ya you think i will tell you if i am bilionaires?
i definately won't!!!
we have to proud to ourself and yes i am proud to be myself... just me. eventhough i am not bilionaires now and i always believe its doesn't mean we can't in future.
we have to always appreciate what we have now. we must find balance in life and for one thing i am sure that it doesn't mean that we will be happy if we are bilionaires.. just doesn't work like this

4 comments:

Patrick said...

hahhaha.. interesting "mail fighting"..

ctchia said...

I am not fighting lah... just buey tahan and just want to throw shit on his face!!!

sming said...

Way to go Chia !!
I cannot believe got such people ler !!
I always believe the really rich ppl won't brag.. only those who THINK they are really rich. Cheh !

ctchia said...

:) su ming you cheers me up today. don't care he is rich or not. i am just "yat si chung tung" only.