Tuesday, September 05, 2006

my new hitech gadget


This is an argument that technology bring human being closer to each other!!! now we can actually reach people real time at any part of the world, not just emailing but also can have this face to face communication via video call. and this is what my new gadget is offering. I just upgraded my phone to do all this communication thingy and believe me with 1k i have the latest features. 3G enabled. Please take a look!! a special request by Patric to load my new gadget in my blog!!!

On the other hand, i do not know whether technology are really does the great job in terms of enhancing relationship among human being. I have no idea why my nearest neighbour next to me just ignoring me... i was thinking what wrong with me... and after sometime, i also ignoring them.

I believed, this is not just me alone isn't? Its happened to other people as well especially for those living in urban area. yes... i saw some statistic and i just tell my self...is ok!!! i am normal :)... and i just do not know whats wrong with my neighbour next to me. maybe i made too much noise or what.

I had just redeemed a free gift using my bonuslink point. The delivery guy just cannot keep his day and time correctly... and keep asking me who else can he send the pacel to..!!! Who else ya!!!???? and the fact is nobody... nothough we did smile to few friendly neighbourhood, but how to expect them to help ya... we hardly knew or bump to each other. Infact few friends staying nearby the neighbourhood, but my first thought is "how to ask lah? everybody have to go thru their hectic city life" and i hope i am totally wrong!! but i worry i am not.
is this just life and can somebody really make a diffrence? i am trying to figure out how to enhance other people life and is this mean, in return we enhance our own life too? or vice versa!! or this is just one way thingy, feel happy for others!! i just don't know but what i know is the real world is far away from what i dreamed of. this is why i am ignoring many things around me!! i am not aim for mission impossible and just hoping for a neighbourhood that we can minggle around, playing mahjong together and most importantly will help each others in difficulty time...

anybody with similar thought!!! you are welcome to stay at sungai long

Anyhow thanks for the technology, am i actually talking to my computer or talk to many people out there!! and i also wonder what is the posibility that my neighbour will read this!! I guess the the next time i see them smiling at me!! for sure they somehow find out my mini project.
probably i am much more naturally in front of machines instead of human being!!! such a complicated creatures. ya really complicated till i take a very long time to understand myself.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

cOOL! You got a sext SE lah! nice nice!!

ctchia said...

i am too sexy for my phone
I am roo sexy for my body
kekeke is the songlah
TQ!! quick go n get one for yourself and your wife and you can do the sexy thing while you are in the office