Tuesday, September 05, 2006

my mini project

my first project ever since after my schooling time. It has been so long ago, i have this feeling of pursuing something and my brain is actually rusted now. trying to revive it to the normal function. first of all, i have just change my dinasour phone and take me quite sometime to familiar my self with all these new thing available and i guess this blog is a good start to polish my bain and hopefully will find my own a new place for pleasure.
but the real fact is all because of "siew keong" posted by patric!!

6 comments:

Patrick said...

welcome to the blog world!
wah! what new phone u got? upload ur new phone photo lah! so that we can have a look with it :)

sming said...

Hello Chia !
Welcome to bloggy blog world. :P

ctchia said...

emmmm!!!how to take photo of my phone with my own phone ya!!! kekekeke!!! i might reall that stupid already!!! give me sometimelah... my brain is "berasap" now
thank you to drob by my blog!
ya my new gadget is sony ericsson K610i... damn canggih man!! opps but i have not change my card yet... cannot mms neither nor do video call now.

Patrick said...

hahhaa... ok ok! chia, go take ur digi cam and take ur phone photo lah! i come over tomorrow u show me lah!!

ctchia said...

patric are you sure you are that "leng chai".. put your own photolah!!! but you have to act like the one you posted

Patrick said...

hahhaaa... dont want lah! later all the buterfly and bee come to me then how? muahhahaa....