Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Random 6 of me

I guess i am still new to blog world caused its take me a while for me to figure out the meaning of being tagged by a blogger. Lets play the "小玩 意" brought you by Sming , Miss AmBank travel year 2006.

I always dreamed to live in a perfect world. Like the most common quote by the beauty pageant, “world peace” and I guess we all realize that this is no such thing as “世 界 和 平” and my biggest dreams are:

  • Travel around the world. Hopefully I will gain the title “miss AmBank travel year 2007” (I think this is unlikely and you know lah…very hard to beat sming).
    A long way to go… I have just travel to few countries only.

  • Retire by age of 40 and participate in some social works activities. I always believe it is good to contribute something to the society. The clock is ticking very fast… and I doubtful I can fulfill this. Never mine…大 有大 做 and 小 有 小 做… maybe small contribution once in a while will do. Money is very important to me and this is why social work come into my mind and not money contribution. 有錢出錢 沒錢出力 and for sure this is not the same if I am millionaires and I think I will contribute both.

  • Indulge my self in good food and have a warm and comfortable home. Actually I am introvert or the homely type of person. My hobby is lying on a comfortable sofa/bed enjoying movies/music and sancking some foods. Foods!! ya yummy foods and guess what my animal sign is boar!!! heheheheh. 吃 飽 就 睡 睡飽 就 吃 but don’t get me wrong, I only like delicious foods. Few of my colleagues already complaining that I am picky for foods. The most difficult questions is “what's for lunch today”

  • I would like to have a home that have a private land that allows me to do some gardening at my retiring age. I really think about my future, ya till my retiring age. no play play. Of course the most important thing is to live my full life together with my family members.

  • My nightmare during my childhood is Japanese war...etc and I separated with my families and I still have some sort of these nightmares sometime. I guess I love my family too much and I am very scared to lose them. I am now hoping for a new life to contribute some noise in my life..i have been enjoying my quiet life with my hubby for quiet sometime.

  • I like money very much!!! Without money I can’t travel and I can’t own my dreamed home and i can only contribute very little to the society. I have given this job to my hubby since the day i marry him. My dear hubby, you are my biggest hope!!
    I have no hope for $$$ at AmBank but working life here is pretty relax as compare to my previous company. I used to be very ambitious at work. Not any more and I realize that it is very hard to accumulate our wealth from employment. I am now just hoping to work in a friendly working environment. No politics and just enjoying coming to work… seems like a very simple thing but actually not. I am happy now caused we have a bunch of friendly colleague in AmBank… Keep up the spirit… travel!! Eat!!! And have funs!!! yeah..

so what's next... i only new few bloggers and all has been tagged except Jason Low

3 comments:

sming said...

haha.. what a title for me !!
No worry ya.. anytime can beat me next year.. I sau sam yong seng d.. :P
Anyway, new to blog world is like that one. Last time I also no one to tag. :P

Patrick said...

Wah, nice blog, got come with chinese words also...admire u liao!

Happy to read ur blog :)

ctchia said...

i am happy too that pat enjoying reading it..
since you "ku lai me" okaylah... i write up for the delicious food at bentung... but have to give me more time ya!!!
smaing, you have to keep up the spirit!! eat, travel and have funs!!!