Monday, November 06, 2006

My 10 Stupid Questions

Rules
1. Place a copy of the rules with the not not a meme
2. Answer the ten stupid questions of whoever tagged you
3. Write ten stupid questions for others to answer
4. Tag three people My 10 stupid questions...


10 stupid questions by Patrick

  1. You found a aladdin lamp at Port Dickson...
    I will sell it to the person like patrick who believe in such thing… hehehe I will become billionaires
  2. What if some1 come and tell you that u look like a famous actor?
    You look like afghanistani and that’s is amazing that you actually recognise me. I thought everything has been banned by your gavernment
  3. How you plan to spend your money given?
    Its depends and for sure something not to do with you!!!
  4. When you walk out from the office you found that your
    car left no tyre.....
    My car can work without tyre
  5. What did u do when no electric at home?
    Talking to my electrical appliances at home thus they can recover very quickly.
  6. Which country is your favorite country?
    Every corner of the world outside my home country is my favourite
  7. Why?
    The moon in foreign coutries is bigger.
  8. You forgot to bring your hand phone for outting...
    Whats the problem? I am going for outting and not participate in phone talking tournament.
  9. Coffee? Tea? or Me?
    Whats is so difficult? Choose between caffien, tannin and foolish… if you are adventurous!!!
    choose all at once and plus me.
  10. dont lie....
    I like to lie on my day bed…….whats wrong?

My 10 stupid questions

  1. Ah ben look more ham sap or “wong jim” why.
  2. Whats make the buddhist monks enjoying taking pictures with women.
  3. Whats your reaction if Micheal jackson propose to you?
  4. What is the functions of the tail of a cow
  5. Why can’t bats sleep stand straight instead of upside down.
  6. Why superman wearing red panties from outside?. I think silver is cool.
  7. If an allien(ET) approach you and want to bring you to stay in their planet. How do you reject him/her.
  8. If the theory of reborn is true and you can choose your next life? what you wanna be and why.
  9. why human being have hair covered up the head? and whats the different comparing to somebody that is bald (other than Physically appearance)
  10. If god granted you for a wish. what is your wish

Whats next? No such rules that I cannot tag back the person that already participating in this isn’t… kekekeke. Hope you have funs or anybody can think of good answers.. please just comment.

8 comments:

Patrick said...

hhahaaa.. goood one!

sming said...

Chia, funny to have the same meme on my blog.. so I would answer ur questions here..
1. Ah ben look more ham sap or “wong jim” why.
Ah ben larr !! Just look at his face whenever any being wears skirt with long hair pass by !!
2.Whats make the buddhist monks enjoying taking pictures with women.
Deprivation of women in life n no basic understanding on the basic teachings Buddhism ..
3.Whats your reaction if Micheal jackson propose to you?
OH PALAT COCONUT !!!!!!!!!
4.What is the functions of the tail of a cow
chase away the wuu ying lor
5.Why can’t bats sleep stand straight instead of upside down.
They are blind . so terbalik also they won't feel dizzy
6.Why superman wearing red panties from outside?. I think silver is cool.
Well, he is a super hero with super powers.. He never promise to have any fashion sense though.. I think pink would be nice. He should be the new metro-sexual super hero !!
7.If an allien(ET) approach you and want to bring you to stay in their planet. How do you reject him/her.
Eh, how u know.. may be I want to go there leh.. then i come back blog about it.. sure my story sells !!
8.If the theory of reborn is true and you can choose your next life? what you wanna be and why.
I will still be human... but must be the rich one, pretty/handsome one, happy one, healthly one... u know.. darn.. i guess i must start doing more good deeds.. karma karma !!
9.why human being have hair covered up the head? and whats the different comparing to somebody that is bald (other than Physically appearance)
protection laa.. same thing why we have hair around our pubic area.. last time no clothes so have hair to protect there lorr.. God is fair, baby
10. If god granted you for a wish. what is your wish
I will wish that whatever I wish will come through for all my life... I have been thinking of this since I read Aladdin's lamp at 8 yrs old. SO when will I get my wish ?

ctchia said...

sorry su ming!! i already change the setting but your comment is gone. :(

ctchia said...

Haha!!! TQ for patrick the expert to retrieve bcak the hardwork done by suming... i got my email address worng!!! not just once... and i taught i corrected it but still get the domain wrong!!! i think is due to the recent web project!!!! every day setting the ID... and domain... ammb, ambb.. n ambankgroup!!! hahahah... email also jadi ambankgroup instead of AMBG

ctchia said...

su ming you pray to god very hard and be good!!! and you will be very sure all your wish will come true.
I have a different thought when i come out with the questions...my answer is i wish i am the god. maybe is because i have no belief in religion right now... i know the my answer will be different in future

Patrick said...

wow..! ctcia.. nice pic on ur blog :)
u got a new look on ur blog ya!
keep up the work :)

ctchia said...

TQ..
su ming punya "kung lou". she teach me one lah... but of course i have to clever enough to apply the coding in my template :)

later i will copy your idea.. kekekeke.. the notes at your right side... when i have the "sam ching" first lah

Anonymous said...

ya, u manage to add the 'notes' into it finally :)