Monday, March 29, 2010

Mika is 2 years old.

suddenly have the urge to write. two years ago, my son was taken out from my uterus via csec. still a very fresh memory to me, my tears came out when i see him the first time and fall in love with him at first sight.
Today he as grown up as a toddler, started talking in simple words and his favourite is "pu yau!! pu yau", in Mandarin.
he has transform up from a very gentle baby to a very demanding child. i hope i didn't spoilt him, but screaming and hitting is not going to work. have tried and sometime felt really regret, so.... trying very hard to ignore sometime. let him cry and shout.... and let him learn that he will never get anything from crying.
not sure he is understanding any of y intention, keep explaining and seems no results...
and the journey is still very long.
no doubt he is still my sweet heart, his smile, mischievous look and the way he hug me. makes me feel that i am an very important people with great responsibilities.

No comments: