Monday, December 11, 2006

Being tagged by Patrick again?

I like being tagged…..at least I have something to contribute in my blog. This is good caused I do not really need to use my brain to think about the subject.
Thanks Patrick to give me another chance to keep up my writing…… I have almost give up.

Four things many don’t know:
[1] Me
[2] Me
[3] Me
[4] and Me lor...

Four movies I can watch over and over:
[1] Sum Sei Kun/Siu Lam Jok kao/kung Fu( by Stephen Chow)
[2] Bone Collector
[3] Mighty Joe Young
[4] Mang Kwai Chut Chai (by Jacky Cheung and Hui Kun Ying) you should know by now that i like movie very much...

Four places I have lived:
[1] Bentung
[2] Klang
[3] Klang Valley (many places until I lost count)
[4] Kajang…haha I have settle here.. so far away..

Four TV shows I love:
[1] Ripley believes me or not
[2] American Funiest Home Video
[3] Guiness World Records
[4] Phua Chu Khang not bad.... this is the only sitcom i am looking foward to watch

Four places I have been on vacation:
[1] South Africa
[2] China (kwong nam yat tai)
[3] Bangkok
[4] Siem Reap

Four of my favourite foods:
[1] Chicken Wing (deep fry I guess is the best… can’t even choose which is the best… chicken wing will do)
[2] Pork Ribs (yummy..)
[3] sam chang yuk (pork belly with salted fish)
[4] Fish paste (yu wat with anything)

Four places I’d rather be:
[1] pyramid of Egypt
[2] Macchu piccu
[3] Easter Island
[4] Hawaii, Tibet, Mongolia and many mores..4 places where got enough. Basically everywhere under the sun.

Currently listening to songs:
[1] Mixed english song compilations… hehehe downloadlah all my favorite songs… artist ranging from 70’s till now…
[2] Mixed Chinese song… heeeee same same lah… no budget ma
[3] Jakie Cheung all the selection.
[4] Occasionally listen to chi ching, Kwang liang, hacken and whatever available… anyone wanna share their album. I like wang fei, chang xin je… and of course I like alan and have the CD compilation but my computer CD drive have no sound…

Four other people who will be tagged:
[1] nobody
[2] anybody
[3] somebody
[4] my buddies heeheeee!!!! Any volunteer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahhaha.. thanks for your sharing, it is fun to have ur blog! keep it up :)